Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Addy

Addy spotted a wedding picture of us standing in front of the temple. She got so excited. Here is our conversation:

Addy: Princess Mommy, Princess Daddy and a castle!!!! (We apparently need to establish the difference between a prince and princess. Tyler wasn't super thrilled to be called "Princess Daddy". I, on the other hand, laughed my head off and immediately called to tell him the news.)

Me: You can go in that castle someday.

Addy: Otay. I will wear my princess jammies.

5 comments:

McNeil Family said...

Haha tell Princess Tyler I'm going to laugh about that for a long time. I love that she plans on wearing her Princess jammies.

Williams Family said...

Tell Tyler that I think that he makes a wonderful princess. Expecially because of the way him and Shawn act together. One of them has to be the girl right????

Amber said...

I think Tyler would make an adorable princess- but what do I know?

Allred Family said...

Ohh i love it, Tyler would make a great princess!!!!! And the princess jammies, so cute!!!!! I love the things they say at this age, it is so sweet and innocent.

Teresa Johnson said...

HAHAHA! That's funny! Princess Tyler!