This is my newest little niece, Vivian. She was 7 weeks premature, so she is just a tiny little thing. She is literally half the size of Addy's birth weight! She might be small, but I am amazed at how strong she is. I couldn't be more excited for my brother and sister-in-law. They have endured a lot of heartache in the baby department and are so grateful to have Vivian in their arms and hope that they will be able to bring her home soon.
We love you, Vivian and can't wait to meet you in person. We are so excited for you be able to go home to your loving Mommy and Daddy. We can't wait to watch you grow and play with our girls.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
This is Tyler in the bubble of the prairie dog habitat at the zoo.
Happy 31st Tyler!!! I love you so much. Here are 31 corks about Tyler for everyone's reading pleasure:
1. He eats PB & J nearly everyday.
2. He watches episode after episode of "Lost".
3. He loves "The Office" also.
4. He goes to "Tamale Tuesday" at Bajio nearly every Tuesday.
5. He eats at PF Chang's every chance he gets.
6. He likes to golf
7. play basketball
8. and softball.
9. When Torence cries he says "What seems to be the problem, officer?"
10. He likes to watch "Phineas and Ferb" with Addy
11. and without Addy!
12. He likes his steak cooked medium well.
13. He takes great care of our lawn.
14. He despises our garden so,
15. he does not work in the garden.
16. He likes to work on finishing our basement.
17. He does beautiful finish work....you should see our girls' rooms!!
18. His middle name is his father's name.
19. He loves the Tennessee Volunteers
20. even when they don't do so well.
21. He will only use cinnamon toothpaste and cinnamon mouth wash.
22. He likes to ride with his window down.
23. He goes through about 10 pairs of sunglasses per year.
24. He does not like tomatoes, but loves BLT sandwiches.
25. He does hand shadows with Addy every night before bed.
26. He sent me flower the other day...just because.
27. He made Torence laugh for the first time.
28. He likes to watch "Hell's Kitchen" because he likes when Chef yells at everyone.
29. He holds the highest score on the planet for "Brick Breaker".
30. He is a wonderful daddy
31. and husband
Posted by Tyler and Mindy at 2:58 PM