Monday, January 19, 2009

Proudly Introducing.....

Torence Ruby
8 Pounds 2 Ounces
19 1/2 Inches
When we got to the hospital, I realized that there are no pictures of me pregnant with Torence, so here I am in all my pregnancy glory at 39 weeks. I was sooooo sooo nervous to have a scheduled C-section this time around. When we got to the hospital, the nurses hooked me up to millions of monitors and told me how awful the pain would be afterwards. I asked if I could get up and go to the restroom. I didn't really need to use the restroom, but used that alone time to plan my escape from the hospital. I decided that it was far too cold outside to be running around in a hospital gown and decided to stick around.

Here I am with my new baby girl!! I know every mom says this, but immediately after I heard her cry for the first time, everything was worth it. All of it!!

Here is Addy, the best big sister in the world. She loves her baby and calls her "Sisters".


Addy loved to come to the hospital to hold the baby and help me. She is very tender-hearted and liked to help me get out of bed.


Baby all ready to go home.



There she is!! Now we have two beautiful little girls. We are very thankful to be blessed with such sweet little angels.
















10 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! She is precious! I am happy that everything turned out ok. I am scared to death of C-Sections. Are they as bad as people make them out to be?

Amber said...

YAY!! Congrats!! She's beautiful! You look great too. :D

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's beautiful!!! Congrats Taylors. Addy looks so cute and happy to be a big sis.

Williams Family said...

Well Mindy She is very cute I am sooo happy that she is here and healthy she has Addy's cheeks they are sooo adorable. I hope that you are feeling ok.

Steven Price, CPA said...

Such cute pictures. Congratulations.
I love the pictures of Addy holding "Sisters". I love the nick names kids come up with.

Allred Family said...

Congrats, she is really Beautiful!!!! I love the pictures, Addy looks so happy holding her little sister :) Hope you start feeling better soon, c-sections are hard....i only had one, but i don't want to do it again!!!!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

what a beautiful baby girl. We are glad that everything went well, I cant wait to see her in person one of these days. Miss u guys :)

McNeil Family said...

I know you have already heard my comments.... But for the record. That little baby looks so perfect and round! SHE IS SO CUTE!! I also love her big sister who looks to be in heaven with her new little present. Please print up the right after pics with mom baby and dad, they are my fave! I hope that you feel ok and that everything is going perfectly.

thecooperfamily said...

She is sooo beautiful! You have such a cute, fun family! I can't wait to come see you guys again.

Amanda XOX said...

Yay and congrats! I'm a c section gal as well for my kiddos, but you do what you have to do to get them out, right? Your girls are beautiful. Enjoy putting them in the matching clothes and doing all the girly hair bows and such =o)