Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Addy was so much fun and brought such a sweet Christmas spirit to our home. Santa was not shy either. There are no pictures of Tyler and my presents though. I got a new laptop, which I am using right now. I love it! Tyler got a large pile of lumber, which he then framed our basement with. He also got some clothes.
Check out what Santa brought Addy:


Opening presents with Daddy.



Addy asked Santa for a "horsey, please" and he delivered! She bounces up and down and the horse actually moves across the floor. See that kitchen in the background? Santa also left that. Addy has been making delicious meals for us ever since.Addy got a play-doh center from her aunt, uncle and cousin. She loves "clipping" and "smashing" the play-doh.

We got a ton of snow the week before and week of Christmas, so we got to play in the snow. Here are my snow angels!

Addy was bundled up really warm like that kid from A Christmas Story.

5 comments:

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

what cute pics she is getting so big! I wish we could have seen you before we left but the timing was bad!! Best of luck with everything and especially the new baby that will be here soon I miss you guys!

McNeil Family said...

I seriously cannot believe how big Addy looks. She is like a little girl! I am so happy when you update and I love all the pics. I guess Santa was pretty good to the Taylor Fam. Unfortunately you did miss something... where are pics of the mommy? Um, belly pic update? Can't wait to see the new nursery pics either. Throw some Mindy Mommy pics in on that post.

Amber said...

She's all grown up!! Looks like a great Christmas!

Allred Family said...

Addy looks so Happy riding her new Horsey!!!!!! Looks like she had a great Christmas :) I love it when they are old enough to get excited...it makes it so much fun!!!

Steven Price, CPA said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Addy is. You guys look like you had fun.