Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our Week

Here's our week. Nothing too spectacular, but just hanging around Addy is always an adventure.


Tyler and his little Tennessee fan. Go Vol's. Tyler takes Addy outside to play just about every evening. He is a hit with all the neighborhood kids. When he pulls up from work, the kids line up at the garage and ask when he and the baby will be out to play. They never ask when if I can come play though?????????


Against her daddy's wishes, Addy loves the kitties. She follows them around everywhere and they all play together.



I love winter clothes, especially fuzzy boots. It didn't really make sense to own fuzzy boots in Vegas. But, now that we live in the frozen tundra, Addy and I went shopping for fuzzy boots. Tyler came too, but couldn't find any in his size =).



I am always relieved to find something that will keep Addy entertained. Last week was coloring (which is hilarious, by the way), this week is bubbles.

8 comments:

Amber said...

So are you guys still in Utah? When are you coming for dinner? :) Addy is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute boots, cute little Tennessee(?) fan, cute that Ty plays with all the kids at night, and cute little Mindy Mommy. You look so good! Are you still working out? I am so jealous. LOVE THE UPDATE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the nice things you said, Patrice, but you seemed to have left out mentioning anything nice about the cats. Is there a problem with the cats?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, didn't Allen send you the picture of anthem that I carved in the pumpkin? We took a pic just for you. I did accidentally cut off his tail... but that is because I hate carving pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the Anthem pumkin. Tell Allen he should send it.

Anonymous said...

HALLOWEEN PICS? Even though you only let your poor little girl have 3 frooties, I am sure you let her go trick or treating... WHERE ARE THE PICS. I BET YOU HAVE HAD 12 WHOLE HOURS TO PUT THEM ON!

Athanassios (Sakis) Salamanopoulos said...

Tyler, you need to move back to Las Vegas. I need someone to show how to play golf and basketball. Addy is absolutely adorable. Thank goodness looks like her mommy. Stay in touch.
sakis

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

hey guys we didnt know that you had a blog thing.. Addison is so big now!! Or maybe its just been awhile since we have seen her. We have another one on the way the little guy should be getting here the end of April. I will be in Brianhead this week and maybe on the way back I can stop in Cedar and say hi. Hope you have a nice christmas. MANDY