Friday, October 12, 2007

A Corner for Addy

I have always wanted a house with the coolest playroom on the planet. But, right now, while we are trying to figure out what to do with our lives, we have a room that must triple as a family room, office and playroom. This is my feeble attempt to have the coolest playcorner on the planet. I hope my poor child is not scarred for life due to the small amount of space she has to play. I promise it won't last forever, Baby. Believe it or not, Tyler, Addy and I can all fit in that tent thing- at the same time!



4 comments:

Amber said...

hey!! So are you still in UT? When are we getting together? We'll feed you dinner if you want. :D

Anonymous said...

Amber!!! It is funny because just yesterday (Saturday), Tyler said that we should call you and go see you guys and I gave him the lecture that we need to make Saturday plans with people before Saturday. We definitly need to get together though, so we will get ahold of you guys before Saturday some time! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Mindy you are such a nice mom to make that fun little area for Addy (or is it Addi?). She is a baby so she probably thinks it's huge. And I'm sure she loves it! I LOVE THAT YOU UPDATED. Oh, and look at you teaching her organization when she is just a little girl... you are so good with the cleaning...

Anonymous said...

By the way, PLEASE, more posts.