Thursday, October 29, 2009

That Addy!

Last night Tyler and I were are settled in. The girls were both in bed and we were on the couch watching our show. Ms. Addy came out into the room and said all of this:

Addy: Mom, I have a little story to tell you. Tomorrow I want to take Carson (who seems to be her preschool crush) to the cabin to meet Big Grandpa. I want him to go in our car and his mommy to stay home and not come. Just Carson in our car. Does that sound good?

Tyler: That's not going to happen. Go get back in bed.

Me after Addy had left: Did our 3-year-old just come ask us to go on an overnight trip with her boyfriend?

Tyler: Yep.

2 comments:

McNeil Family said...

HAAA I just read that to my mom and Allen and we are all laughing our heads off. She sure says some funny stuff. My favorite 3 year old!

Amanda XOX said...

Ooh let the dating fun begin. Wow that's a smart little gal you have.