Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome Little One

This is my newest little niece, Vivian. She was 7 weeks premature, so she is just a tiny little thing. She is literally half the size of Addy's birth weight! She might be small, but I am amazed at how strong she is. I couldn't be more excited for my brother and sister-in-law. They have endured a lot of heartache in the baby department and are so grateful to have Vivian in their arms and hope that they will be able to bring her home soon.

We love you, Vivian and can't wait to meet you in person. We are so excited for you be able to go home to your loving Mommy and Daddy. We can't wait to watch you grow and play with our girls.

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Awww, how precious! She is so sweet! I'm glad that things are going well with her thus far...hope that she will be able to go home soon! Congrats! :o)

Williams Family said...

Hey we need a post to know how the little one is doing. Also we need updated pictures of the girls since apparently Shawn and I are never going to get over there to visit like we used to. My girls still ask us if they can go play and Addisons house. We really need to get together sometime and let the kids play. I hope all is going well for you and your family.