Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disneyland Trip

We recently took a little family trip to Disneyland. We had a blast and here are some pictures to prove it:
Here's Pluto. Addy called him "puppy" and wanted to see him everyday. I know what you are thinking..."Gosh, Mindy is getting fat....again." Don't feel bad about your thoughts because you are correct. We are going to have a baby sister for Addy to play with in a few month!!!Addy and me with Goofy, another "puppy" that she loved.
Us with the man himself, Mickey Mouse.
Tyler and Addy on a ride in a Bug's Life.


Addy in front of some Halloween decor. The park looked adorable.

We went to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party in California Adventures one night. Most of rides were closed, except the rides on the Pier, and the kids got to trick or treat all around the park. A lot of the characters were out for the kids to meet. I couldn't believe how many people were there. I also couldn't believe the mass amount of candy we got. We only stopped at about half of the trick or treat spots too!!
We took a day off from Disneyland and went to a car show. Addy picked out a car she would like for her Super Sweet 16.
Tyler and Addy on the Dumbo ride. This was one of her favorites.
Tyler, Addy and Mr. Potato Head waiting to ride Toy Story's Midway Mania. This was my favorite ride.
Addy ready to watch the Muppet's 3D movie.
It was so fun to watch Addy see everything and get excited. She really liked Fantasyland, A Bug's Life and the Play House Disney show. Her favorite things were the parades though. She would wave and dance the entire time.


6 comments:

Amber said...

YAY!! Congrats on the impending sister! How exciting! Disney is so fun, looks like you guys had a great time.

Tara said...

Congrats! When are you due? It looked like you had alot of fun at Disneyland. We want to go there so bad. Maybe one day!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

Congrats on the new pregnancy!! Im so excited for you guys!! We need to see you guys soon. You gotta post more often so I can stay updated!!

wendy and brig said...

Tyler, looks like a fun trip. So where do you live these days? It's been a long time my friend.
Brigham Church

Allred Family said...

Yay for another Baby.....How Exciting!!!!!! When are you Due??? Looks like you had lots of fun at Disneyland, We cannot wait to go with our kiddos!!!!

McNeil Family said...

Alright, I know you are thinking I am the worst friend since I am just now commenting. However, I do feel a little guilty looking at blogs unless my house is clean and my child is sleeping. Since that never happens, I never get to look at blogs. Anyhoo, my child is taking a freakishly long nap so I actually decided to look at your blog. AND I LOVE IT. It looks like you had so much fun at Disneyland, despite that darn Miley Cirus trying to ruin your vaca. Soon you will have another sweet baby and I will expect more picture and blog updates. Seriously. Since I am grounded from my phone so much we can hardly talk. I hope you have unlimited texting...