Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Game

I know that I win the prize for the worst blogger on the planet. My problem is that our computer is less than adequate at downloading pictures and I feel like I am letting everyone down if there are no pictures in a post. Oh well. This post has exactly zero pictures, but I assure everyone that Addy is cuter than ever. I will also work on a picture post soon.

I have seen this game on a few blogs and decided to do it:

1. As comment, post a memory you have with me so matter how long or short of time you have known me. If you leave a memory then I will assume you are playing and will leave a memory post on your blog.

2. Leave this same post on your blog to play along too.

3. Enjoy

4 comments:

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

Im so glad that you finally posted something!! I remember going to your guys apartment and we rented some really dumb movie that the boys watched and we just fell asleep on the floor. How have ya been?

Amber said...

I'm glad you're posting too. :D That was so much fun when you guys came up for dinner and we hung out. I so needed a 'break' from being the new person and just being with people who knew us. I'm glad my food is memorable.

Jessica said...

Funny thing, I read my sister's post just like this right before I got to your blog. Well my least favorite is when you guys told us you were going back to Utah, but... I remember the first time you guys came to the house to hang out with us. Tyler and David had been working together in Young Men's for a while, but that was the first time I got to hang out with you. I just remember thinking that we would become good friends.

Amanda XOX said...

Hey Taylor Fam,

I remember seeing 222 on a bracelet you were wearing in RS which led to a discussion about the triple duece... which led to a discussion about us all going to SUU...and having family in little Aurora!! And we had the same "welcome to our home" sign by our front door!!

amanda.coxfam.org