Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was Merry

Wow! It has been forever since I have updated and I have been taking some heat for it.... so, here is a small update. Christmas morning and new house pictures will follow after I get a chance to breath for a minute.

Christmas has been wonderful. Patrice and Allen stopped by on their way through for a little visit. It was great to see you guys. My mom came down to visit for the day on Saturday. She checked out our new place, played with Addy and did some shopping. Tyler's parents arrived Christmas Eve afternoon to spend Christmas with us. We ate, played games, ate, and ate some more. We also went of visit Tyler's sister Christmas evening.

Christmas morning was a blast. Of course, I couldn't sleep the night before because I was so excited for Addy to see what Santa left for her. She loved everything and threw an absolute fit when Tyler tried to put her in her high-chair to eat breakfast. Fit #2 came when I tried to make her have a nap later that afternoon. And there is another fit thrown every time we try to make her do anything having to do with leaving her toys for a minute.

Some of our present highlights:

Tyler got a talking Michael Scott bobble-head for his new office, which is already out of batteries and a Dunder Mifflin polo-style shirt, which he wore to work today. He also got a new mitt to play city league softball. Oh, how could I forget that he also got this thing he calls a "stem machine" where he places small pads on his back that "shock" it. Sounds painful, but he loves it.

I got some great accessories for my I-pod, which I am obsessed with. I can now listen to my I-pod with head phones, through a speaker or in the car. I can put it in a skin with a clip, a skin without a clip or in an armband when I run. I also got an itunes gift card which I will use up in about 5 seconds after I finish this post. I also got a juicer, which I have been wanting FOREVER. I have lots of recipes too, because every time I see a magazine with juice diets on the cover, I buy it. This has been going on for months now too, way before Christmas even!?!?!? Good thing I got a juicer so I didn't purchase those magazines for nothing.

I was very surprised that Tyler wanted to get the kitties a present, since he doesn't like them and complains weekly that we have to buy them food and liter. It all made sense to me when their present was a special brush that would nearly shave them bald so they wouldn't shed any fur in our new house.

Our Christmas was great. How was yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shave the cats!!! Shave the cats!!! Shave the cats!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! A post a post! I'm sorry my butt husband wants you to shave the cats. It has been so long since we have seen you, so we were so happy to finally see you and your new house. And, I guess you know who you can leave your child with if you and Tyler ever go on vacation... Addi and Allen could play together every day. Be sure to tell Tyler that not only have we not taken our Christmas decor down, we put up more once we got home. Our tree isn't dead so we need to get our money's worth. It sounds like you had a great Christmas... Thank you Tyler for putting out those positive vibes into the universe.